[Healeys] 100-6/3000 muffler

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:29:58 MDT 2021

High all,
I blew out my muffler on my 59 100-6. I bought a lifetime Midas warranty 42
years ago and the shop that last replaced it said that Moss has them on
back order. He is will to source one if I can tell him who has one in
stock. I think foreign shipping is beyond their good will. So any ideas on
US companies that might have one in stock?
Got three years out of the last one
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words