[Healeys] BJ8 Rear Brake

Healey 67healey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:51:32 MDT 2021

Thanks Bob - the original brake line is intact w/o any damage. And thanks
for the estimate on miles left in the existing shoes.

Based on everyone's comments I'll take out the offending wheel
cylinder again to see if I can see if there is anything wrong internally
with it. And then move onto blowing out the hardline if required. That will
be a "Sunday job" so, I'll circle back with the list after that - thanks!

Cheers,

Neil