[Healeys] Wiring Harness

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Jan 19 16:00:44 MST 2021

Is the wiring harness the same for right and left hand drive cars?  The only reason I ask is I was watching a YouTube video by Resto Nation.  There is a video on running the wiring harness in the car.  At one point in the video he shows the branch that exits from the main harness near the voltage regulator and goes down to the high/low beam foot switch.  It does not look like that branch off would reach all the way over to the other side.  Am I missing something here like a small connector harness to make it run all the way over to the other side?
Mike MacLean