[Healeys] wiring harness

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Jan 19 10:53:30 MST 2021

Mike- I noticed a 50A (non Lucas) fuse sitting in the lower position
of the fuse box. Hope when you finish the wiring that a 35A Lucas or a
15A Buss goes in there. The 50A should go on the battery clips above
and if not Lucas Brand then use a 25A Buss fuse. British fuses,
labeled as such, are 1/2 of the Amp value we use in the US. If you
substitute them with American fuses of equal value they will never
blow when needed. Just an observation toward safety...Hank