[Healeys] BN2 Caster Angle

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 19:53:18 MST 2021

Point taken, Michael. That's why I bought an alignment kit, so I can
test the effects of changes. Several Healey owners run 0deg camber with
no issues, and I've seen a couple that appear to have neg. camber (I
won't go near that). All my changes can be reversed if I don't like the
results.

If we shouldn't mess with a 70 year-old suspension design--designed for
radial tires--we probably shouldn't be running radials.