[Healeys] Wiper Motor Bushings

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 16 23:58:19 MST 2021

Hello Alan

I find that as one gets older the body is not supple enough to get to the spot and then the eyesight isn’t as it used to be and the arms are not long enough. Then even with my special magnifying glasses I still can’t curl myself up into a ball to reach. With none of the kids here any longer and the grandkids too young it’s one of those jobs that are too difficult for words.

The easiest time was when the front shroud was off.

Actually last time I took the parcel shelf out and propped myself up with lots of cushions and used a blunt straight slot screwdriver.

Perseverance is called for.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia