[Healeys] Wiper Motor Bushings

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 16 23:33:44 MST 2021

From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Alan Seigrist via Healeys
Sent: Wednesday, 17 February 2021 4:41 PM
To: Michael MacLean
Cc: Healeys
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wiper Motor Bushings

You eke them through the hole bit by bit using a slotted screwdriver, taking care not to push too hard.  It'll get in there easier than you think.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 1:13 PM Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

Can someone tell me how to get those humongous rubber bushings in place for my BN2 wiper motor?  I did it for the Bugeye 20+ years ago, but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it.

Mike MacLean

Sent from AT <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature> &T Yahoo Mail on Android

Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Healeys at autox.team.net