[Healeys] Water pump leak

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:40:01 MST 2021

There was an AEC2019 original body casting for the late pumps which had no
facility for lubrication because this pump used a sealed cartridge type
bearing.
The earlier versions of the AEC2019 did have a lubrication hole which was
closed off with a plug.
This is a picture of the bottom such a pump casting,
[image: image.png]
For Keith the hole with the rust stains is where coolant that leaks past
the seal leaks out.