[Healeys] Centre Change Gear Sticks

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 06:58:49 MST 2021

Good thing the BJ8 used the nylon bush because it is the only one available from Moss etc. because I needed to replace it in my transmission. With the new nylon bush a little lithium grease on the big ball and tightening the screws I can shift more easily for the first time in years.  Not for me, but, for the record does anyone know where to by the brass bush with circle clip?

Bob Begani BJ8