[Healeys] Bastuck

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 06:44:24 MDT 2021

Michael/All--

When the term "upgraded" is used in the description of a performance part
the clear implication is that is in some way better than the standard
item.
In terms of AH water pumps that ain't saying much as what we are offered is
very prone to early failure, so I sincerely ask what the "upgrade"
consists of?
Bill Bolton used to offer wp's on an exchange basis and he claimed to have
a better seal, which is often the point of failure on the
standard County pumps.

--
Best--Michael