[Healeys] Bastuck

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sun Aug 29 06:36:34 MDT 2021

Bastuck is one of the big classic car parts suppliers here in Germany,
mainly British brands. They sell parts for Triumph, MG, Austin-Healey,
Miata, etc.
They do their own brand water pumps. Never tried one, but they have a good
reputation.

Josefeckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----