[Healeys] Jag question

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 22:00:04 MDT 2021

seems odd that they would get that so wrong. I thought so, but could not
find any info about a B type...BTW I love the MKII even with his 2.4
engine. Great family sedan. Lottery win first purchase
Cheers
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>