[Healeys] 100 lifters

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:34:19 MDT 2021

I just finished the rebuild of my BN2 engine.  I used Denis Welch lifters.
They have the channel machined on the side of the lifter for better oil
flow back to the pan.  I would think these lifters would be hardened
correctly.  Oh, boy, something else to worry about when I get this engine
up and running.
Mike MacLean