[Healeys] 100 lifters

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Wed Aug 4 09:08:18 MDT 2021

I had my cam ground by someone that Michael recommended in the Toronto area, and they sent me to another place to have the lifters re-surfaced and hardened.
So, after this, I now have about the same number of miles on my engine (6000), so , while I’ve had no problems, I’m thinking I should take apart the valve gear and look at the lifters…I’m wondering what led to your investigation of the lifters, Michael?

Stephen, BJ8