[Healeys] Tunnel cover nuts and bolts.

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 14:51:26 MDT 2021

Simon,

Factory parts list shows that the fiberglass tunnel is held in place
with 6 PTZ807 (7/8" long) and 2 PTZ808 (1" long) screws. Underneath the
head of each screw is a flat washer (53K3157) and a rubber grommet
(AHB9268) in the tunnel's flanges that the screws go through.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar