[Healeys] Tunnel cover nuts and bolts.

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:10:36 MDT 2021

Normally the tunnel cover is held by screws, Phillips head. However over the years of taking off the cover and putting it back on, these will get loose. What I have done is use some “T” nuts in place of the holes for the screws and I use machined screws to hold down the tunnel and no matter how many times in remove it or put it back on, the “T” nuts do not move and hold everything tight.

Jean