[Healeys] BN2 Door Check

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 05:47:07 MDT 2021

Yes you can do it on the later 100 which have weld nuts on the restraint
plate.
Make a small loop in the end of a straightened wire coat hanger and attach
that to the hole in the end of the arm with an small nut and bolt.
Remove the screws holding the restraint plate in place then use the wire to
guide the assembly forward to where you can reach it inside the fender.
This doesn't work on the earlier cars which don't have the weld nuts on the
restraint bolt.
Credit where credit is due ... this was recommended by Roger Moment.