[Healeys] How Should the Door Striker Assembly Work?

John Harper ah100register at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 11:58:04 MDT 2020

Harold

Just a word of warning. All of your three 'wedges' look OK but it is worth
checking that the secondary notch is OK and deep enough. I bought some a
few years ago that had little or no depth to this notch. I had to file a
deeper groove because as it was if you did not close the door fully it
could fly open; not being caught on the secondary latch as it should have
been. This could have been dangerous with the door opened whilst driving.

--
Best wishes

John Harper

AHC UK 100 Register Secretary