[Healeys] jack handles - again!

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:26:47 MDT 2020

Mirek,

Good timing, I am in the process of selling four original AH jacks with
handles and bags as applicable, *all restored to Concours condition*.

1.)  Shelley 6INCH with original handles, and oil cloth bags made by a
member of the Concours committee.
2.)  Shelley LJ 23 54  with reproduction handles (made by a member of the
Concours committee), and leather cloth bags made by Rightway Heritage
Trimming.
3.)  Shelley LJ 23 54  with reproduction handles (made by a member of the
Concours committee), and leather cloth bags made by Rightway Heritage
Trimming.
4.)  Shelley LJ 225 with the straight 18" zinc plated hanlde

I'm also selling a very nice reproduction set of the Shelley LJ 21 jack
handles, also Concours correct.  I also have 2/3 of an original set that
I'm trying to complete and sell.

*The two handle pieces for the LJ 21 / B.1881 jacks are 14" long, and the
round cross handle is 12 " long.*

*Cheers,*

*Curt*
*AH Concours Technical Committee*