[Healeys] Tach rebuild

R F BEGANI rfbegani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:59:45 MST 2020

Just had my Speedo rebuilt by number. It is perfect. Will be having them restore the rest of my instruments. Worth the money.

Bob Begani
67 BJ8

On November 24, 2020, at 3:47 PM, Warren via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face 	{font-family:"Cambria Math"; 	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} @font-face 	{font-family:Calibri; 	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal 	{margin:0in; 	font-size:11.0pt; 	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink 	{mso-style-priority:99; 	color:blue; 	text-decoration:underline;} .MsoChpDefault 	{mso-style-type:export-only;} @page WordSection1 	{size:8.5in 11.0in; 	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} div.WordSection1 	{page:WordSection1;} -->

I didn’t need the frustration of messing around with these. I just wanted them working, perfectly.

Worth the money. Did both tach and speedo. Excellent! Highly recommend.

           http://www.nisonger.com/

Sent from Mail for Windows 10