[Healeys] 100 throttle linkage--assembly help needed

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Wed May 27 19:48:37 MDT 2020

Michael,

I think these two images may be of help.

Mark

Ardmore

NZ

Note:  The ball that links the carb actualting arm is incorreectly shown in this photo facing towards the engine.

It should be facing out, so that link is directly in line with the the arm above.

The bellcrank faces with its arms toward the engine – long arm on the left – short arm on top.

The long return spring hooks through the cotter pin.

The drag link appears not to be connected in this photo - hence the odd angle.  It should be parallel to the chassis box section.