[Healeys] Lucas 6RA Relays

jim ab7vf at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 14:14:19 MST 2020

 aside from the "inventory scam" ...Operate current for relay ..Size of wire on operate winding ..How much current does it need to operate/how much it can take before it fails...size of contacts ...How much current it can control before contacts overheat..mechanical ..contacts on left/right ..winding terminals on top/bottom ...
Jim