[Healeys] Lucas 6RA Relays

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Jan 28 16:40:10 MST 2020

Hi Michael-seems like you are describing overdrive relays (the ones
shown in the upper left in this pic) The early cars using two relays
w/governor and the later single relay. All use the W and C connections
in the schematic.
The thing with Lucas is that they kept changing the inventory part
number (same item) to a 5, 6, 7 and 8 digit numbers to avoid inventory
tax. They eventually got caught and that helped to put them out of
business. All those different numbered boxes can do the same job. I
have those Lucas numbers if you need them. Regards, Hank