[Healeys] Replacing the starter with a gear reduction starter

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:31:45 MST 2020

Bob--

As said you can install the starter from under the car.  Though the adapter
plates and motor units are indexable to fit most all applications usually
there is only one position that will fit on each car so you will
probably have to play with things a bit before you find the correct  set-up.

Best--Michael Oritt