[Healeys] Throttle linkage lubrication

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Aug 29 11:04:42 MDT 2020

This brought to mind a joke I used to play on my co-pilot/navigator for
our long Healey trips: I'd load up the sticky lock on my BJ8's glove box
with graphite, and when he opened it to get a map, etc. got graphite all
over his hands (it's a real pain to get off skin and other surfaces).
Worked every year.