[Healeys] fuel gage sending unit

Ron Fine ronfineesq at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 29 00:38:40 MDT 2019

I think you might be referring to these web pages and others accessible on www.mgaguru.com.   Years ago, when first restoring my Healey I built the electronic switch box described on that web site to calibrate my gage.  I think it worked well and I still have that box with the rotating switch.  If I can’t find a problem with the sending unit I’ll go back to the gage and attempt to reset the calibration.

I’m definitely interested in any improvements Moss has made or better sending units now available.

https://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/circ_f1b.htm

https://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/fg_01.htm

Thanks,

Ron Fine