[Healeys] Bugeye Tacometer

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Oct 25 22:52:36 MDT 2019

Just posting this here because it could happen to a big Healey tach cable.  I had to break two tach cables before it dawned on me it wasn't the cable.  It is the tachometer.  The inside cable broke off right at the gear reduction drive unit.  Twice!  For some reason my Bugeye tachometer has frozen up inside where the tach cable is attached.  It's a first for me.  Just wondering if this can be fixed and while to send it to.Mike MacLeanSent from Yahoo Mail on Android