[Healeys] Bugeye Tacometer

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 25 23:35:28 MDT 2019

If it is like the healey speedo, the bearing has frozen which break the angle drive for reasons I have not delved into. They can be replaced in a healey speedo, don’t know about the tach but most likely. I use Palo Alto Speedometer for tach and speedo work.

John Spaur

Sent from Android Mail on Yahoo