[Healeys] Door card material

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 14:23:37 MDT 2019

Richard
Buy the panel board from a supplier like:
https://www.perfectfit.com/15347/Chipboard-Car-Panelboard.html
The stuff is made exactly for this purpose.  Easy to cut , shape, glue, install and it lasts. If the door card needs to be a little stiffer in places, say around the door pocket opening on a 100 or early 6 cylinder cars, you just glue another strip of the card panelboard to the back side before covering with your vinyl / leather.
If you build the panels out of material that is to thick it can ruin your day when the doors don’t shut easily anymore.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10