[Healeys] Bonnet Striker Pin Assembly - Follow-up

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Nov 19 02:39:25 MST 2019

In theory very correct, however there is always some lateral movement in
the spring loaded pin which means the pin is not always in the centre,
which makes it a bit complicated to align. It is always a bit "hit and
miss". It is why the receptor has a conical shape.

Using this method is a very good way to start, but final small
corrections may be needed.

Kees Oudesluijs