[Healeys] Towing a Healey Flat

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:42:41 MDT 2019

Those are my photos and my tow bar I made over forty years ago.  It was
made to attach to the inside of the front frame rails using the same
threaded bushings that the bumper brackets attach to on the outside of the
frame rails.  That way you wouldn't have to remove the bumper.  The tow bar
receiver extended out in front of the bumper.

I still have the tow bar, but have not used it in many, many years.  I
think I did disconnect the u-joint at the diff when I used it to tow my BT7.

For those in Australia, you could leave the receiver attached to the Healey
and then attach a sturdy "Roo Bar" to it.

Happy Healeying,

Neil Anderson