[Healeys] Subject: Re: alum radiator swap

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Jun 3 11:14:26 MDT 2019

Expensive and an absolutely a waste of money. Cooling will suffer as it
does not transfer heat as well as water (the main ingredient of coolant)
and the heat capacity is lower. The only advantage is it will not boil
but it does not cool the engine as well as ordinary coolant.

Anyway, you should correct the source of overheating which is the only
proper way to go. Fighting the symptoms only is not going to work in the
end.

Kees Oudesluijs