[Healeys] Front Hub Question

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Jul 9 12:55:16 MDT 2019

I am now at the point in my BN2 front suspension assembly of installing the front hubs.  I am converting to 3000 disc brakes.  I have enough on my plate trying to figure out end float on the tapered bearings, but I need a picture of everything else behind the rotor.  One thing I don't have is backing plates, but I'm not sure they are absolutely necessary.  I just need to see how all the parts to mount the calipers and brake lines is put together.  Having a BN2 all I have for a reference is the IPB in the Moss catalog.  Kind of in the dark here.  Just installed taper bearings on my Bugeye, so it must be a similar exercise. Mike MacLeanSent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone