[Healeys] Pump Location

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 23:07:18 MDT 2019

The red and blue arrows are what exists on #724, and no other holes.
When I asked Roger Moment he sent me a photo of his Hundred with the
same configuaration.  Moral of the story seems to be that you don't
want to tighten that screw hanging out in the air as tight as the
other one.

If your fuel ines will adjust to the other pair of holes, be my guest
if you like.

-Roland
BN1 #724