[Healeys] Pump Location

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jul 2 00:46:38 MDT 2019

Perhaps the pump was fitted on a ±3mm thick bracket. The bracket being
fitted to the backwall with two bolts and nuts (possibly the elongated
hole with blue arrow + unmarked hole or the one with the red arrow), the
pump to the bracket with studs, grommets, distant pieces, large washers
and nuts to isolatie the pump from the body. This would be safer than
using the small silent blocks only.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 2-7-2019 om 06:27 schreef Michael MacLean:
> I am trying to install the fuel pump to  my BN2.  The back wall behind
> the seats where it is located has a Swiss cheese quality about it.
> There are too many holes back there.  Can someone please tell me from
> looking at the picture, if the two pump mounting screws should go in
> the holes below the blue arrows or the blue and red arrows.  I'm
> leaning on the blue arrows because in the middle of the red and blue
> arrows is a raised ledge and that doesn't' seem right. Those are the
> only choices with the correct spacing for the two mounting screws on
> the pump.
> Mike MacLean

---
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com