[Healeys] electric radiator fan

goldengt goldengt at cal.net
Thu Jan 24 12:35:34 MST 2019

Then you will need an alternator that puts out plenty at idle, just like a modern car.Ken Freese

-------- Original message --------From: i erbs <eyera3000 at gmail.com> Date: 1/24/19  8:00 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Ahealey help <healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: [Healeys] electric radiator fan

Has anyone run with just an electric fan, removing the engine fan for the radiator? Thinking about running that way with a thermostatic switch for the electric fan, like on modern cars. That way I can mount the fan a pull between the rad and the engine. Comments from experience please.
Ira ErbsPortland,OR      _______                                  _______
     (______ \____1959 BN4____/ _______)
         (_________________________)          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB
A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

--

dangerous content by
MailScanner, and is

believed to be clean.