[Healeys] MINILITE

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Jan 17 02:26:28 MST 2019

I suspect that the MiniLite look-a-likes like Panasports, VTO etc. are
made by the same producer, the ones I have seen are all nigh identical
in design, detail and finish. They were all bearing the same makers
mark. Just the hub caps were different.

The main advantage of the aluminium wheels is strength, stiffness,
alignment, tubeless tyres, no need of maintainance, safety etc. The
steering will be much more precise, no wobbling wheels anymore, easy to
balance, less flat tyres, no broken spokes to repair.

OK, the looks are not great compared to wire wheels, but that is the
only pre really.

Kees Oudesluijs