[Healeys] Parts List

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Fri Jan 18 01:55:12 MST 2019

The BMC Service Parts List AKD1171 is available on John Sims site. (up to
MkII BN7 & BT7, but useful with subsequent BJ7s & 8s). It was beyond my wit
to send it over in one go so I split it up into chunks. However, it's there;
it's pdf so one could download it and merge it back into one volume to which
one could add bookmarks etc.

The files aren't password protected so can be edited etcetc with something
like Acrobat Pro.

Over the years I've built up the original with notes and additions to make
it quite a useful, personalized, tool.

The files are just scans. Took ages with my little scanner, but not a tenth
time of John's creation!

Simon