[Healeys] MINILITE

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:14:10 MST 2019

I changed because I wanted to get rid of the inner tubes. When I replaced
the tires on the MGC for the first time I found that the previous owner had
made no provision for protecting the tubes.

In trying to find a price for the Minilites I noticed that Victoria British
had them on sale very spring.That was a while ago, but they were
consistent. I finally found a perfect set at an autojumble at a price so
low forgot to bargain.

Healey wheels were never on sale, but the MGCs were. Same wheels. I don't
know how the VB wheels compare to the Moss, but I"ll bet they are the same.

Jack