[Healeys] Ballast resistor wiring question

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Dec 24 07:58:26 MST 2019

For the tail and brake lights you should not need "load resistors". You
may need them for the indicator lights if you use the original style
bi-metal flasher relay. You have to make certain though that the wiring
and especially the contacts and fittings are perfectly clean and make
100% contact.

If you are going to use the load resistors you need two for each double
filament bulb as there are two power leads.

Kees Oudesluijs