[Healeys] Converting from HS4 to HS6 carbs

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 2 20:59:18 MST 2019

It’s not that I want too. Burlen S.U has not shown HS4’s as being available on their website for over a year now but the HS6’s are. I had emailed them several times but they don’t respond to emails. I finally got around to calling them and they said they had the parts and could build a set. So, I placed an order.

John