[Healeys] Converting from HS4 to HS6 carbs

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:56:29 MST 2019

My 100-6 has a MKI engine .060 over, Issky perfomance cam and it has a
balanced engine. I bought a tri carb setup, traded it for a pair of HD8s
and built a cable throttle system. Im very happy with it, other than hot
idle issues.  I get around 23 mpg on the road and its more responsive. But
I hsve to say three carbs look great under the bonnet. As others have ssid,
without hotting up the engine, no need to go bigger cfm.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey BN4
1967 MGB