[Healeys] [OT] Collector Car 'Hobby'

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Sat Aug 24 08:02:49 MDT 2019

Are the results of these "high dollar" auctions applicable to our meager (by comparison) cars?  I dont know the answer to that but I sort of doubt it since we are only opperating in the five figure segment and mostly on the lower end of that.  When the auctions include cars of our ilk as a few recently posted have referenced then it gets my attention.
Just wonderingKeith