[Healeys] [OT] Collector Car 'Hobby'

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:36:13 MDT 2019

I always thought "bespoke" was more in keeping with a visit to a Saville
Row tailor, not an automobile.  But either way, each is out of my league.
Here's another take on the Monterey auctions:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidun.../#7aba6b1b692b
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidundercoffler/2019/08/21/classic-car-market-hits-a-pothole-at-2019-monterey-car-week/#7aba6b1b692b>
Looks like a hard rain is goin' to fall.

Rick Neville