[Healeys] Valve Clearances for an M continued

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 14:16:48 MDT 2019

The term "hot cam" is just a descriptive and when it comes to things such
as valve timing, lift and profiles specifics matter if you expect to
improve performance

As Perry suggested make contact with whoever made the cam or determine its
profile and have someone who knows what they are doing give you a
recommendation as to valve clearance.
Otherwise you are simply guessing.

Best--Michael Oritt