[Healeys] Battery Cable Routing for BT7

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Sun Aug 18 10:41:13 MDT 2019

Hello,

When I purchased my barn find Healey the battery cable from the boot to
under the chassis was missing. I need some help with routing between the
boot bulkhead and the bulkhead under the rear seats. I have seen pictures
online of the cable above the axle and below the axle, which one is correct?
Above the axle seems to make the most sense. Also there are two 3/4" holes
in the boot bulkhead. I assume the cable goes through the upper hole. What
is the other hole used for?

I have loosely laid the cable in place in the attached picture. As always
any help from this forum is appreciated.

Harold
1960 BT7 On the way back from the dead.