[Healeys] Battery Cable Routing for BT7

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 11:15:31 MDT 2019

Is that a replacement panel behind the axle?
I ask because I believe that there should be 3 holes for the grommet
retaining plate screws in addition to the large one that the cable passes
through.
The same grommet with retaining plate arrangement is used where the -ve
cable passes through the battery housing panel.