[Healeys] Brake hoses

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Aug 14 11:34:45 MDT 2019

 Michael,     Can't make a recommendation, but I just bought the Cobalt hoses at the end of June because they were on sale for $57.99 a set.  I ruled out the Goodridge set because Moss said they were used for racing.  I just figured the cobalt set was entirely adequate for the street.  The price difference between $80 and $58 kind of pushed my decision if I am going to admit anything.Mike MacLean