[Healeys] Brake hoses

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:17:34 MDT 2019

In my thusfar relatively unsuccessful quest for a consistently hard brake
pedal I've decided to replace several components that do not owe me
anything--namely the brake hoses and the rear wheel cylinders which have
been on the car for at least ten years.

MOSS sells several different brake hoses--stainless steel by Goodridge,
braided stainless steel by Cobalt, and unbranded "stock" ones. As between
the two metal hoses does anyone have a recommendation for one or the other
based on their experience, either negative or positive? I have BT7 front
discs and stock BN1 rear drums.

Best--Michael Oritt