[Healeys] still overheating

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:53:11 MDT 2018

Good point. Radiator was rodded out a few tear ago.been a long time since I
flushed the engine. Been thinking about an aluminum radiator but will flush
the engine first. I really dont think it's a head gasket, but I ordered a
gas checking chemical just to rule it out.
Thanks

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone